Polyethylene Matt Wax – High performance Matt Wax for Coating
Fastflow P/S – Low Molecular Polyethylene Wax is used as a matting wax and processing aid for hard to
disperse pigments. This matt wax is also used as fillers in powder coatings, paints and printing ink.
Fastflow P/S matt wax provides lubricity and increases the processing capability of the extruder to i
ts optimum level of performance. Fast Flow P/S, a low density polyethylene wax increases the surface
protection and scratch resistance.
FASTFLOW P:HIGH PERFORMANCE POLYETHYLENE WAXES
FASTFLOW S:HIGH PERFORMANCE LUBRICANT
- 1. Decrease your Filtration Pressure Index at higher loading of functional fillers.
- 2. Improves the MFI of your Master batch / Compounds.
- 3. Improves the dispersion of Hard to disperse pigment in color master batches.
- 4. Provides Distributive and Dispersive mixing of your final batch in the extruder.
- 5. Sparingly soluble in PVC, which result as a pronounced external lubricant effect.
- 6. Used as an external lubricant for rigid and plasticized PVC. It prevents the melt
from adhering to the hot metal surface or processing machinery and decomposing.
- 7. Improves flow, easy process, gloss, smoothness and water repellency of PVC surface.
- 8. Improves in mechanical properties specially impact strength.
- 9. Fast Flow-P in PVC Cable and PVC Cable Compound increase gloss, die electric (Insulation) properties.
FAST FLOW S - HIGH PERFORMANCE PROCESSING AID FOR RUBBER APPLICATION
- 1. Sparingly soluble in PVC, which result as a pronounced external lubricant effect.
- 2. Used as an external lubricant for rigid and plasticized PVC. It prevents the melt from adhering to the hot
metal surface or processing machinery and decomposing
- 3. Improves flow, easy process, gloss, smoothness and water repellency of PVC surface.
- 4. Improves in mechanical properties specially impact strength .
- 5. Fast Flow-S in PVC cable and PVC cable compound increase gloss, die electric (insulation)
properties and Production yield.
- 1. FAST FLOW-S use as a processing aid for natural and synthetic rubber which provides pronounced lubricant effect.
- 2. FAST FLOW-S lower the tack of the rubber compound specially for chlorinated ubber.
- 3. Improves the rheological properties of injection molded and calendaring rubber.
- 4. Imparts water - Repellant finish.
- 5. Prevents shrinking and chalking specially for rubber mix and vulcanized rubber.
- 6. Provides better dispersion of pigment and filler in rubber mix.
- 7. Provides resistance to UV light and weathering.
Lubrication with polyethylene waxes - Fastflow P/S enable processors to run at higher
through put rate. Even low dosages of Fastflow P wax create matting effect.
- • 1
- • Provides Matting and Gloss control
- • JcH9A3
- • JcH9A3
- • http://tgerxwuablcn.com/