Multifunctional Processing Aids ( MPA) – Highly Filled Compounds (Calcium / Talc / Mica / Glass)
Multifunctional Processing Aids ( MPA) demand is increasing in highly filled compounds where these compounds are used in Raffia & Automotive compounding industry.
Compounding Industry Demands
- Uniform dispersion of filler in the host polymer
- Uniform flow properties
- Improved mechanical properties
- Ease in process-ability
Considering the demands 20 Microns Nano Minerals Limited – R & D developed unique processing aids, which can meet the industry requirements.
Products & Features
- K-STOFF T MPA for calcium / Talc / Mica / Glass filled & Unfilled Compounds.
- K-STOFF PYN is specially developed to reduce the water carryover problems in high filled & high-speed raffia tape lines.
- POLAID TPT is designed for talc-filled compounds. Its nucleating effect maintains transparency.