Talc HFM 15 / TALC HFM 25 & TALC CST
Talc’s are effective nucleating agents in semi-crystalline polymers such as polypropylene, polyamides, polyesters, POM, PET and PBT where they increase crystallization rate and temperature improving productivity.
Talc’s unique crystalline structure provides an optimum surface for the nucleation of semi-crystalline polymers.
The use of talc as an efficient and highly cost-effective nucleating agent for polypropylene (PP) is well known and has been explained by the strong affinity of the neutral fundamentals of the talc crystalline structure with the non-polar polypropylene.
- Effective nucleating agent for semi-crystalline polymers like PP, Nylon 6, Polyester
- Improves mechanical properties like stiffness, HDT & Impact resistance
- Modifies morphology by increasing the number of nucleation & reduces the size of spherulite
- Increases crystallization temp (Tc), reduces cycle time & increases throughputs
- The recommended dosage is 0.25% to 1.0%